Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Updates

Haven't had an update in a while - one reason is we have not gotten a chance to get out much more after Como and Mt. Sherman.

However, I have started doing a bit more research and looking for more out of the way place that maybe do not get the press and photos such as the Dauntless Mine on Mt. Sherman. Don't get me wrong, that Mine may be my favorite site so far - but pretty much everyone takes pictures of it... One interesting tidbit I just found out - looks like up until at least the end of 2008 there was an additional building on the site that seems to have come down in the past couple of years.

My desire will be to do more research this winter and when spring and summer 2011 comes around, begin exploring again - only this time, looking for more out of the way places - something we will have to get a jeep or ATV for...

No comments:

Post a Comment